I'm back with another fashion post. I'm going to try and do more of these - just short and sweet outfit posts showing you what I'm wearing it and linking to it, as whenever I show you guys on Instagram you always ask where items are from.
Today I'm talking about this lace burgundy coloured bodysuit which costs only £9.99. Crazy I know!
This bodysuit comes in a variety of colours including black, grey, cream and pink. I also purchased it in black but had to send it back as it didn't fit as well for some reason.
I purchased this thinking I could wear a strapless bra with it but once it arrived and I saw the back was very sheer, I realise you couldn't as you would see it and it would spoil the look. So personally I think it looks best braless, which I know won't be to everyone's taste.
I've worn this bodysuit with a skirt and trousers, and it looks fab with both. The lace detail and sheer back makes it very feminine, so it would look great with some mom/ boyfriend jeans too. I love mixing masculine and feminine items together.
Details of my outfit below
Black heels (Similar)
Photography by Fordtography
This post uses affiliate links. They do not cost you anymore money - please read more about them in my disclaimer here.
Keep up to date with my posts and follow me on Bloglovin
See what I get up to behind the scenes with Instagram Stories!







No comments
Post a Comment