Happy 1st December everyone!
I can't believe where this year has gone and how quickly Christmas has come round! Only 24 days to go until the big day so I've decided to put together a quick bucket list of things I want to do this Christmas. I've totally pinched this idea from Alice as she wrote an autumn bucket list post, which I loved so I thought I would give it a go for Christmas.
- Get into the festive spirit and visit Winter Wonderland in London.
- Drink wine and watch Love Actually (best film EVER. Fact) while wrapping Christmas presents.
- Use Christmas as an excuse to go and party with my friends and drink more than my usual amount of champagne.
- Hear some Carol singers.
- Go and see the Christmas lights on Oxford street.
- Try and get through all the different variations of the Costa Christmas cups.
- Wrap up warm and take my nephews to see Santa at a grotto.
- Drink some mulled wine - I don't really like the stuff but it has to be done at Christmas.
- Eat way too many mince pies.
- Go and see the Harrods Christmas display.
- Have croissants and champagne for breakfast on Christmas morning (it's a tradition in my family).
- Buy some Christmas PJ's.
- Buy myself a Saint Lauren Monogram or Chloe Faye handbag.
- Get a kiss under the mistletoe - a girl can dream, can't she!

No comments
Post a Comment