They are based in South Wales and every candle is organic, hand poured and made with soya beans. Not to mention that they look ultra stylish and smell divine!
I got given one of their lush candles for Christmas - Strawberries N' Champagne of course! :-) Its pink which is my favourite colour (duh!) and smells just as fab as it sounds.
Flamingo Candles offer a huge (and I mean huge) range of colours and scents which cost around £12 each. Plus they also sell Scent Melts which are £2 each - I haven't tried these yet but would love to!
My bedroom is white and pale pink so I definitely want to get some more as they have so many shades available.
They currently have a sale on, so be sure not to miss it and grab yourself a candle from as little as £6!
Also make sure you follow their Instgram page as they have some great pics on there!
#HappyShopping :-) Follow my blog with Bloglovin





I'm yet to try Flamingo Candles as I already have so, so many dotted around the house, but I've heard such good things about this brand. I've been very close to buying them a couple of times now!
ReplyDeleteCherry, they really smell gorgeous and as they have a sale on at the moment you might as well treat yourself! :-) I'm addicted to Jo Malone candles but these are so much more affordable! x
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete